Please login to continue
Having Trouble Logging In?
Reset your password
Don't have an account?
Sign Up Now!
Sign Up for Free
Choose Password
Confirm Password

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I write a letter to my sponsored child?
Writing your sponsored child is simple. Just follow these steps:
  • Login to your donor account by clicking the person icon
  • Click on the person icon again and choose MY CHILDREN
  • To the right of the child's name click on the menu and choose WRITE A LETTER
  • Write your letter and SUBMIT
You should receive a reply in 3-4 months.
How do I update or change my payment method?
Here's how to update or change your payment method:
  • Login to your account by clicking on the person icon
  • Click the person icon again and select MY GIVING
  • Click the menu on the right next to the child's name and select EDIT
  • Click on the + next to the payment method, enter the new information and SAVE
  • If you have more than one recurring pledge or donation, repeat the process for each one.
How do I give a gift to my sponsored child?
Follow these simple steps to give your sponsored child a gift:

A periodic gift of $20-$40 will greatly bless your sponsored child.  Please note that there is a $200 annual limit for all gifts to your sponsored child.   Pooled fund gifts such as Christmas Giving are not included in the annual limit.  Gifts given in excess of the annual limit will be redirected to the Child Development Program where the sponsored child is enrolled.

  • Login to your donor account by clicking the person icon
  • Click the person icon again and choose MY CHILDREN
  • Click on the menu to the right of the child's name and choose SEND A GIFT
  • Scroll down to choose the type of gift
  • Enter the amount and click GIVE
  • Choose CHECKOUT, Select your payment method and choose PROCESS GIFT
How do I access my Annual Giving Statement?
Follow these steps to download your Annual Giving Statement
If you prefer a visual walk-through, see our video here.
  • Visit our website at
  • Login to your personal account by clicking on the person icon in the top right.  Please do not create a new account.  If you have given to Africa Renewal you already have an account.  Choose the option to recover your account if you don't know your password.
  • Once logged in, choose the person icon again and scroll down to "My EOY Statement".
  • Choose the year and then click on "Export" and "PDF Statement".
  • You'll be asked to enter an email where the statement will be sent, then click "Export" again.
  • Shortly you will receive an email with a blue link.  Click on the link and you'll be able to open the pdf, then you can save or print the giving statement.  (Be sure to check your spam folder if it doesn't arrive.)  If you are unable to click the link, try to copy & paste the link into your browser.