Effective Date 20-Aug-2018
Africa Renewal is committed to respecting your privacy. This policy was developed to inform you about how we collect and utilize your personal information.
Information Collected. Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- Contact information such as your name, organization, address, phone number, email address, and IP address.
- Payment and banking information such as last four digits of account numbers, routing numbers, expiration dates, and billing information
- Information concerning how you heard about Africa Renewal
- Information you wish to share with us such as questions, comments, suggestions
- Information regarding requests to receive period communications such as prayer requests, fundraising appeals, and newsletters from the ministry.
Use and Disclosure of Information. Africa Renewal uses your information to understand your needs so that we can serve you better. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, to communicate back to you, and to update you on ministry happenings. Credit card and bank account numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information you request and we carefully consider each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
Sharing of personal information. We do not rent, trade, sell, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We may disclose some personal information to third parties in order to effectively provide donor communications. This means that on occasion we outsource mailings and will provide your mailing information to those parties. If you are affiliated with a church or organization, we may provide your contact information so that organization can contact you on our behalf regarding sponsorship issues.
Removing your name from our communications. It is not our desire to send unwanted communications to our donors and supporters. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our communications list.
Contact Us. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us at 210-979-7441 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.